Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
>
Speak Well :)


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»DAY 1 : your favorite song
Senin, 21 November 2011

Photobucket

well, the first day I have much favorite song. this is the list.
☯ you belong with me (taylor swift)
☯ jar of hearts (cover by maddi jane)
☯ criminal (britney spears)
☯ stereo hearts (gym class heroes)
☯ unfriend you (greyson chance)
☯ girlfriend (Avril lavigne)
☯ empire state of mind (jay z ft alicia keys)
☯ firework (katy perry)
☯ you and I (lady gaga)
☯ someone like you (adele)
☯ hero (mariah carey)
☯ secret (one republic)
☯ the ballad of monalisa (P!ATD)
☯ brick by boring brick (paramore)
☯ what's my name (rihanna)
☯ followback (saykoji)
☯ the story of us (taylor swift)
☯ that's not my name (the ting tings)
☯ skyscraper (demi lovato)
☯ rolling in the deep (cover by maddi jane)
☯ breakeven (cover by maddi jane)

Label: ,

words spilled @ 02.54 / leave goosebumps here