Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
>
Speak Well :)


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»homework 12
Senin, 05 Maret 2012


oke, because I'm boring I have nothing to do, and I look in Ulfazet's blog there is a tag the tag named is "PR 12" because I have nothing to do, so I make this challenge before I'm sleeping.

the question from my Paul is:
1. Sebutkan 12 Aktor yang kamu tahu. (AKTOR yaaaa, bukan AKTRIS)
2. Sebutkan 12 Negara di dunia yang mempunyai bendera yang ada unsur warna merah nya xD
3. Sebutkan 12 jajanan dikantin yang paling kamu suka ;;)
4. TAG KE 12 BLOGGER LAINNYA

first question : Sebutkan 12 Aktor yang kamu tahu. (AKTOR yaaaa, bukan AKTRIS)alright, it's easy question!!
1. Logan Lerman (my boyfriend)
2. Kenichi Matsuyama (I love this guy so much!)3. Skandar Keynes (my exBoyfriend)
4. Johny Deep (my uncle)
5. Taylor Lautner (my guard)
6. Daniel Radclieff
7. Robert Pattison
8. Booboo Stewart
9. Lee Min Ho (cute boy ever)
10. Aston Kutcher
11. Zac Efron
12. Rober Downey Jr (Sherlock Holmes actor)


second question : Sebutkan 12 Negara di dunia yang mempunyai bendera yang ada unsur warna merah nya
1. Indonesia (off course)
2.United Kingdom
3. France
4. China
5. Italia
6. United State
7. Dutch
8. Australia
9. Japan
10. Hongkong
11. Malaysia
12. Spain

third question : Sebutkan 12 jajanan dikantin yang paling kamu suka ;;)
1. Frestea
2. pop mie
3. nasi goreng
4. lontong sayur
5. just that what I like.  I was forbidden to eat carelessly.

for the last question I can't make it cause I'm lazy, so who wants this challenge just pick it up.
 this is question from me:

1. Sebutkan 12 kebiasaan burukmu yang susah untuk dirubah
2. Sebutkan 12 film hollywood yg excited banget buat kamu
3. Sebutkan 12 alasan kamu punya blog
4. Tag ke 12 temen blogger lainnya.

THE END

Label: ,

words spilled @ 06.50 / leave goosebumps here