Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
>
Speak Well :)


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»I've got my first AWARD!
Minggu, 08 Januari 2012

huh, sudah lama tak berjumpa dengan blog aku. kangeeeeeeeeen akhirnya akhirnya hari ngepost juga (: ow yaaa aku dapat award dari 3 orang yg berbeda sekaligus. dan ini awardnyaaaaa!


The Rules : (copy from ulfa
-Thank the person who nominated you and give their blog a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.

-Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
-Send on the award to 15 bloggers whose blog you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.

Rules pertama:
I wanna say big thanks for Ulfaa, nisa, and kartika. makasih semuanya atas awardnyaaa! akhirnya dapet award juga :D sayang deh sama kalian *kecupin*

Rules kedua
 this is my 7 random facts

enough for my 7 random facts. next rules 3!

Rules ketiga:
I wanna give this award for my best blogger friends, they are:
@anita
@nico
@qori aina
@widha
@agraanalis
@khansa
@koka
@fenny moo
@khintan
@hegi alkhabid
@dinda
@kak monica
@tegar
@bang citra
@fortinov

finished!!

Label: ,

words spilled @ 01.03 / leave goosebumps here