Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
>
Speak Well :)


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Love my new superhero!!
Kamis, 15 Desember 2011



How do I love you so much Greyson!! do you feel it!?? now, you are my idol, why?? because..in my eyes your so shine! so cute! you have good voice, and handsome face! you're so talented boy ever. I think everygirl will fall for you Greyson!! you must know it, how do we love you so much, your so funny, you can make us laugh, and cry if we can't see you closely. we are so hysteris when you singing on a stage!! whoaa Greyson talking about you would be never ending. I just want to tell you..
how much we do love you so much Greyson!! How we are proud to be ENCHANCERS!! we will hold on till the END.

Label: ,

words spilled @ 00.14 / leave goosebumps here