Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
>
Speak Well :)


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Welcome DECEMBER!!
Kamis, 01 Desember 2011

hello December!! this month will be the exciting month for me, and maybe for all person in the world. why I said like that? because this is the last month of the year. the kristen person will be the held of NATAL. I like natal because I love the snowing, but unfortunately there is no snow in Indonesia
my mom will be birthday this month, exact date of 13, its date same with my idol!! anyone who knows?? TAYLOR SWIFT. yeahh my mom will celebrate her birthday with Tay!! no, together..just the same date. okay, I think that's enough for the story of my December. byebye...

Label:

words spilled @ 23.11 / leave goosebumps here