Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
>
Speak Well :)


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»MISMATCHED
Jumat, 02 September 2011


Photo: http://latenightfashion.tumblr.com post designed by lauren conrad
Once again a fashion trend that I am quite fond of has crossed over into the beauty world. I have been incorporating mixed prints into my wardrobe for some time now so when I started noticing the same combination of mismatched prints on nails I was thrilled.  I have been having so much fun lately trying new things with my nails and this is next on my list.  The trick is to incorporate both neutral prints (polka dots, stripes) and bolder prints (florals, leopard print), but keep them all within the same color story.  Also, try mixing it up by adding glitter or a pop color on one or two nails. For those too nervous to attempt prints on their own (with a very tiny paint brush), you can also acheive this look by mixing different printed nail strips.

Label:

words spilled @ 00.59 / leave goosebumps here